Professionalism in terms of dealing with patients, coworkers, physicians, and other healthcare providers is critical for success in the healthcare field. This course teaches you how to learn professionalism in healthcare. Whether you are a student in healthcare or an experienced healthcare practitioner, this course will teach you what you need to know in order to be a professional in the healthcare setting, as well as how to continue to learn about additional elements of professionalism that apply to your specific role in the healthcare field. It is important to remember that learning does not begin and end with this course. You must continue to learn about new areas in your work as a healthcare professional that require professionalism, areas that may not be covered in this course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Dress professionally in the healthcare setting.
- Communicate professionally in the doctor’s office, clinic, emergency room, hospital and ambulatory surgery center.
- Write professional notes that are grammatically correct.
- Resolve conflicts professionally with other coworkers.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES LECTURES ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- How to foster good character traits for professionalism, such as sincerity, respect, morals, ethics, and honesty.
- How to safeguard your reputation.
- How to work well with others.
- How to connect professionalism to your personal life.
- How to make the most of your internship.
- How to plan your career path ahead of time.
- Free Action Plan with steps to help you continue learning about professionalism in healthcare after you finish this course.
- Additional resources to help you continue learning after you finish the course.